Events: Goodwill Runway Show
THIS IS GOODWILL'S LARGEST FUNDRAISER IN BERKS COUNTY!
Join us for the fashion event of the year. See how you can be stylish without maxing out your credit cards. Models will walk the runway wearing the latest trends found at Goodwill. This is Goodwill's largest fundraiser in Berks County!
THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014
Doors open at 4:30PM
Show begins at 6:30PM
3103 Paper Mill Rd
Wyomissing, PA 19610
TICKETS ARE $40 AND INCLUDE:
Happy Hour • Silent Auction
Runway Show • Goodwill Boutique
- Delicious hors d'oeuvres, desserts and a variety of wine and beer
- Designer purses, jewelry, gift baskets and more at the silent auction
- A great atmosphere for networking
- Purchase off-the-rack fashion at our onsite boutique after the show
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
Tickets are $40. To purchase tickets:
Please note that tickets can not be purchased online after Thursday, April 17.
- Go to a ticket stop location (see full list below)
- Purchase tickets at the door
- The Store at Bell Tower
18 State Hill Road, Wyomissing
- Goodwill Stores in Berks County
3415 5th St. Highway, Reading
602 E. Lancaster Avenue, Reading
3001 St. Lawrence Avenue, Reading
324 East Penn Avenue, Robesonia
2846-3A Main Street, Morgantown
ENJOY FOOD AND DRINKS FROM:
- Benchwarmers Coffee
- Mi Casa Su Casa Café
- Galen Hall Restaurant & Golf Club
- Holiday Inn, Morgantown
- Aladdin’s Mediterranean Restaurant
- Easy Does It, Inc.
- Sweet Street Desserts
- Isaac's Famous Grilled Sandwiches
- Ted & Carl Catering
- Say Cheese!
- GIANT Food Stores
- Good Eatz
PROCEEDS BENEFIT GOODWILL'S MISSION:
To support persons with disabilities and other barriers to independence in achieving their fullest potential as workers and members of the broader community.
SEE PHOTOS FROM THE 2013 RUNWAY SHOW, go to:
TO LEARN ABOUT THE GOODWILL RE-DESIGN CONTEST, go to:
We have selected our models for the 2014 Runway Show.
Call 717.525.6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org